Thursday, January 28, 2010

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! I guess with being pregnant and homeschooling, I lost the motivation to blog. Well, I'm happy to be back and updating the sight. There's going to be so much to share in the next few months when we welcome another addition to our family! We are having a boy, Scout or Jude, we still can't agree on one of those names. It's such an exciting time preparing Dakota and Eden for their little brother's arrival. We are just praying Eden won't express feelings of jealousy. I'm 6 months along already and feeling super excited. When I was pregnant with Eden I would always cry while looking at Dakota, feeling a little sad that these would be the last times of just me and him. I remember feeling scared that maybe I wouldn't love her as much as I love him (silly I know). As soon as they layed her on me when she was born, I was just amazed by my overwhelming feeling of love that I felt. With that being said, being pregnant with my third child is the most exciting feeling ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment